Test, Replace and Save with CAA’s Mobile Battery Service
For the Month of September Members SAVE $10 on CAA Green Power Batteries
Every year, CAA responds to nearly 1.5 million battery-related breakdowns. Dead batteries are the most common cause of breakdowns and account for majority of roadside calls during the cold winter months. When your battery fails, a boost will often help you get to your next destination; but it does not fix the real problem.
If your car battery is more than five years old or if there's any sign of it struggling when you start the car, it might be time to get it tested and if need be replaced. It is much better to be done at your own convenience than as a roadside emergency in the dead of winter.
CAA Mobile Battery Service includes battery testing, delivery and installation by a mobile technician who will visit a location convenient for you. *Battery testing is FREE for all Members and if the battery does not need to be replaced we will not replace it.
For the month of September Members will receive $10.00 OFF
the purchase of a new CAA battery
CAA Green Power Batteries are backed by a 6 year total warranty including 3 years free replacement and 3 years prorated guarantee.
Battery delivery & installation available in Ottawa, Thunder Bay and Sudbury
* Under certain weather conditions Battery Assist will not be available.
* Battery costs vary by make and model of vehicle.
* Stock is limited to conventional lead-acid batteries, with coverage available for most vehicles excluding hybrids.
* Some vehicles we cannot service due to the location of the battery in the vehicle.
* We do not offer instant price for model years 2009 and 2010.